Isn't the camera the best invention of life?
A technological object that really change my life is the photographic camera, I love it!! <3 I bought my first camera in 2016, but I started taking pictures before. In 2015, when I traveled to San Pedro of Atacama, my big brother lent me his camera, I took many pictures and after the trip I realized the power of photos. What I most like about photography is the power of saving moments.
I spend a lot of time in my daily life, watching old pictures of good moments of the past, with my family, with my friends, with my boyfriend, etc…. So, I don’t know how life could be without my camera. I use it all the time. Also it’s a good tool for my career, because the audiovisual recording is very important.

ResponderEliminarfor a family history I still adore the cameras, in May I will buy a camera!