Things you love and hate about Santiago

Since I born as far as I turned 18 years old I made my life in Peñaflor, it’s a periferic commune, at the south west zone of Metropolitan Region. The only things that I can see or listen at my house in Peñaflor are dogs, birds, cows and, sometimes, a car. So, I can say, it’s totally different at Santiago.

The thing that I hate the most of Santiago it’s the noise; cars and buses everywhere, people everywhere, and there’s no time of peace. But, not everything it’s awful, Santiago has the privilege to possess a wonderful old centre, constructions of the 20’s that are beautiful, old buildings with an amazing architecture, I really appreciate the beauty of that old Santiago.

Comentarios

  1. I'm agree with you that Santiago is a noisy city and we don't appreciate the value of beautiful sounds like the birds sing or other stuff that we miss because of the excessive traffic

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh, you're right. Santiago it's very noisy. I don't like that too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh my god, we have the same blog theme! Haha. Peñaflor sounds beautiful, it reminds me of my hometown.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree! I love the centre of Santiago, it's very special. I hope that people take more care about the city.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares