A few things about me
I was born in Santiago on August 28th of 1999. I have two sister and two brothers. Natalia, Agustín,
Catalina and Nicolas. My mother’s name’s Rosa and my father’s Giovanni. First I lived in La Florida,
in an apartment, then we moved to a bigger house in Peñaflor.
I moved to Colegio Carampangue, there I passed the next 13 years of my school life. I graduated in
2017 and in 2018 I started to study journalism in University of Chile. One of my hobbies are the
photography, and are too one of the reasons for why I decided to study journalism.
2017 and in 2018 I started to study journalism in University of Chile. One of my hobbies are the
photography, and are too one of the reasons for why I decided to study journalism.
My name is Catalina. like your sister haha. I love photography too, it's a great hobby and an art.
ResponderEliminarIn your house made great parties
ResponderEliminarnice! I also live in the "country side" of Santiago, it´s very calm, however it´s difficult to arrive at university, there are lots of trucks who slow the transit.
ResponderEliminar