The genious of The Simpson


I’ve seen a lot of TV series in my life, I have a kind of obsession with the series. At this time I’m going to choose The Simpson, the reason is simple, is the first Tv series that I saw in my life. I can't even remember the first time that I saw a chapter of The Simpsons.
Well, The Simpson have more than 20 seasons, on each one we can note the evolution of the animation and the characters. The series is about a typical  american family, the mother and the father, called Marge and Homero, respectively; the older brother Bart, the middle sister Lisa, and the younger sister Maggie.

My favourite character is Lisa, first because is a woman, and second because is the more consciously family member. During the series Lisa talk about different important themes, like feminism or the important of the environment, and she never afraid to say what she thinks, and that’s valuable.

Comentarios

Entradas populares