Blogs Evaluation

I can’t say that I have fun doing blogs, because involves a challenge, what I can say is that I learned a lot with this experience, finally with practice work, like the blogs, we can really learn. On  a scale of 1 to 10, before the blog, I knew write 4 out of 10, and now, four month latter, I know that I write 7 out of 10, so…….. I can say that I learned something.
To complement the blogs, I would do more oral presentations. This semester we only did one presentation of that type, so in my opinion we should do more during the next semester, because the most important things when we learn a new language are speak and write.
The stuff that I enjoyed the most doing the blogs were the themes, who were very diverse and interesting, that’s one of the reason of why I learned a lot, I think. And another stuff that I appreciate a lot was the oral presentation, because we could choose the theme that we prefered and were quite freeon the methodology, something usefull in my opinion. That work helped me to know something I didn’t know before.

Comentarios

  1. It's really important to improve our oral skills at english, hope the next time we could work more on that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares