Image and society, I love U

This semester we got a subject called Image and Society, that tries about how the images create and manipulated our society. As I explained in my oral presentation, it’s a field quite investigated, where us, as journalists, can make great changes and differences. Until now we have done two works, the first one tried to analyze a chilean television series and explain how it affected the different generations of the moment and explain the elements that conform the series, and the second one consist on make a monologue with the people that appears on a picture, and transmit the feelings that the person had when the picture was taken.

Well, I like the subject because it covers one of the most interesting fields that concern  journalism, and because it’s one of the ones that interest me the most. I feel that if we deal this theme on the right way, we could be and make a real change in our society, and thats, finally, what all of us want to do as journalist. In conclution, we must be concious about the images we spreads.

Comentarios

Entradas populares