The amazing Cuba

For many years I’m waiting to visit Cuba, because it has, from my perspective, the most interesting history and mix of culture in Latin America. Oh, and there’s another reason, I have a kind of obsession with LA, I need to know everything of our origins, of our people and original culture.
Until now, I know that Cuba has an exceptional political system, that in their land occured one of the few successful revolutions of the left, and also, that has amazing landscapes.
If I miraculously travel to Cuba, I would like to visit the non-tourist zones, for that I need someone that has knowledge about the island and their people, and fortunately, at this moment, I have someone that can help me. When I’m there I would like to visit the jungle, and eat typical food, it’s amazing!; and of course, I would like to visit La Habana and La Sierra Maestra.

In fact, I’m so interested, that I dream about living there and study a university career, I know that’s kind of crazy, but, what can I do?
Resultado de imagen para la habana

Comentarios

  1. My parents love all about Cuba, like the beaches, the peoples and the food. They always say that we need to go. I also have a cousin that studied there, it was crazy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the most striking thing about Cuba it's history, architecture and people.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I'm watching a series shot in Cuba, it's called four seasons in Habana, I love the places and the way people talk haha.
    I recommend it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares