A perfect job in journalism?
I would like a stable job, to have my schedule clear, and where I know exactly what my week is going to be like. I’m realistic about that, maybe I will never find a job like that in the world of journalism, but I have the hope. I imagine the perfect job with two aspects, the first one related to writing, in a newspaper or a magazine, where I can stay at home and be a little bit relaxed. And the second aspect is related to something that gives me money to live, for example the TV or the public service, being a journalist of a ministry or something like that. This is what I think now, but when I started journalism career, two years ago, I had a different idea of the job.
At that time I saw myself traveling around the world, working for different newspapers and visiting a lot of cities, of course, an outdoor job. But know, I realize that this kind of job involves putting many things aside that now I don't know if I’m willing to put aside. Anyway I think that the job that I’m going to have depends on the moment and how I move inside the world of journalism, so maybe, in the future, I’m going to be working in something that I don’t even think about now.
I’m not clear of what major or the speciality I’m going to take, even I don’t know when I have to choose it. But inside the journalism, I’m interested in the sport area, and the economic or political area, I really don’t know yet.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario