Postgraduate course
My dad used to say to me that I have to be better than him. He has a university career and a master's degree, so, I have to do a doctorate (I'm joking, I can do what I want). I agree with him, considering all that he and my mother have sacrificed to give me and my brothers and sisters a good education. In addition to the above, I have in my plans to do a doctorate, because in journalism, that degree can give me great opportunities.
Also my father said that we have to travel around the world, know different cultures and study abroad, in contrast with the opportunities that he had, that were very low. So, I would like to study abroad, I think in Spain, England or Argentina, I will explain why later. If I do a doctorate I would like it to be a classroom course, because it’s easier that way, maybe more expensive, but I hope I get a grant.
Now, about the area that I’m interested in, as I said in a previous blog, I would like to do a postgraduate course about sport, politics or economics. On that sense I would like to do a course related to sport in Argentina, and the political or economy courses preferably in Spain, and if that is not possible in England, where I can improve my english level too.
hope you get to do it better than you're father c:
ResponderEliminarI think most parents want one to be more than them. A sports postgraduate is a good idea.
ResponderEliminar