V of Vendetta
On this blog I'm going to talk about my favorite movie, that is called: “V of Vendetta”, it is a fictitious movie, but set in a possible situation, even inspired in a situation of the real life, known as “Gunpowder Conspiracy”. The main characters are Evey, interpreted by Natalie Portman, and “V”, interpreted by Hugo Weaving. The reason for choosing and liking this movie is because it represents, in some sense, revolution, the subversion of the people and the breakdown of the system.
This movie takes place in a fictitious future, in England, under a dictatorial and fascist regime. It’s about Evey, a woman who is arrested by the secret police, and also, is rescued by a mysterious man, who wears a mask, lives in a underground, has weird tastes and knows a lot about politics. After a lot of things, through the TV , “V”, who saves Evey, transmitted a message calling to the people to visit the British Parliament the next november 5th to appreciate the show when the parliament is going to be destroy by “V”. That scene, the last one, is the best in the entire movie, it’s amazing when you can see the fireworks in the sky and the parliament falling down.

I really like this movie!!! I remember that many people purchase the mask.
ResponderEliminaromg! I always wanted to watch this movie!!! is inspired in a comic book, not?
ResponderEliminarWow I love these movie! It's amazing
ResponderEliminarI don't know why I've not seen that movie yet
ResponderEliminarPortman performance is outstanding!
ResponderEliminar